Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Storm Prey Audiobook

I got hooked on audio books a couple years ago. I've always been an avid reader, but the busier I get , they less I was reading. I discovered how many books I can listen too, just driving to work. I usually listen to about 2 books a month.

I used to buy CD's off Ebay, then resell them, made the price very affordable. As time went on though, the hassle  of running to the post office began to wear on me. I then discovered Audible.com, I signed up for the platinum plan, which currently provides 2 credits for $22.95. Most books sell for one credit, so in effect I pay $11.50 per book, which I think is fair for a newly written book. I also have the ease of adding the book to an MP3 player, so I can carry it with me other places besides the car and CD player.

Back to the title of this post "Storm Prey". This a book written by John Sanford, with the main character of Lucas Devenport. I'll keep the review short, If you are fan of the "Prey" series of books, I would think you will also like this book. Nothing special about it, but I've been hooked on this series so long that I can't stop now.

Audible has a pretty good special right now, 3 months  for only $7.49/month!, you will receive 1 credit per month, or in effect 1 book per month.



1 FREE Audiobook RISK-FREE from Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment